Thursday, December 16, 2010

Sandman


  • Sandman

    I'm the crud you rub so hard the moment you awake
    From a night of hell, in sleep you fell
    Horrific dreams that I create..

    You tried to move but couldn't, your body paralyzed
    Labored breathing, nightmares I'm weaving
    As my REM attacks your eyes

    You twist and moan to no avail, on your back and pinned to the sheets
    You feel a presence ..Yet unknown
    Your heart pounds in rapid beats

    This world you're trapped in feels different,  with an evil air of doom
    and this pitch black darkness seems,  never ending
    Inside the Sandman's tomb

    I place my cold, clammy fingers, tightly around your neck
    as you wriggle and moan so helpless and alone
    A night you'll not soon forget

    I love to watch you clench your jaws and struggle to break free
    It fills me with such satisfaction
    One might even call it Glee

    I'm the Evil eye paste that keeps you stranded in the dark..
    I seal your lids from any light
    For my imagery is stark

    I'm that foreboding feeling,  as I pull you to sleep against your will
    As you fight to stay awake
    but feel a spine tingling chill

    So try to resist, I love to watch it, stay awake if you can
    But I always leave my calling card,
    your eyes packed full of sand


    Copyright 2010 Todd C All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment